Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Records Requests

Youth Records Requests

For records related to currently incarcerated juvenile offenders, please email or mail your request to the following:


William Codell

Kentucky Justice & Public Safety Cabinet

125 Holmes St.

Frankfort, KY 40601-8205


*Please note that you must have a court order or valid release of information signed by youth and or parental guardian before obtaining confidential youth records.  Upon receipt of a request for a record, the department shall respond to the request within five (5) days after receipt of the request, excepting Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays, and shall state whether the record may be inspected or may not be inspected, or that the record is unavailable and when the record is expected to be available. Please see KRS 610.340 Confidentiality of Juvenile Court Records statute.aspx (


For records related to former juvenile offenders​, please email or mail your request to the following:


Michelle Lyn Neidigh, M.S.

Offender Information Administrator

Kentucky Dept. of Juvenile Justice

1025 Capital Center Dr., 3rd floor

Frankfort, KY 40601-8205