Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Records Requests

Media/Personal Requests

To make an Open Records Request, you must submit a written request to:

Kentucky Justice & Public Safety Cabinet

Office of Legal Services

Attn: William Codell

125 Holmes St.

Frankfort, KY 40601-8205

Phone: 502-892-3637​​


An open records request may be sent utilizing the standardized open records request form provided by the Kentucky Office of Attorney General. However, it is not required.​